25 Ways to be Successful in Business
by “KNOW it ALL” Niagara
- Stop thinking outside of the box and get outside of the box!
- Dare to do things different.
- Market yourself first then your business.
- Ask your customers what is missing from your service or product line?
- There are good and bad networkers. Learn effective and good networking!
- Invest in a mentor or coach.
- Offer incentives and rewards for referrals
- Never leave home without your business cards.
- Support a local or community charity.
- Never forget about the little customers. They just may be big customers one day.
- Respond to all messages and emails within 24 hours.
- Know your competition.
- Build relationships with your customers. Know their needs and make recommendations that are in their best interest not yours.
- Hire loyal staff – train them well- and then keep them!
- Be visible in your business.
- Always look for ways to improve your skills and abilities through Professional Development.
- Be organized.
- Be on time!
- Be personable, happy and likable.
- Stop complaining about how busy you are and be thankful you are busy!
- Keep your books and accounting practices up to date and current.
- Provide 110% customer service. Anyone can provide 100%. Go above and beyond.
- Don’t allow yourself to get dry. Offer new and exciting products or services to your business on a continual basis.
- Love what you do.
- Celebrate your success with your customers and acknowledge that they helped make you successful.
Carrie Aiello is a Certified Sales Professional and owner of “KNOW it ALL” Niagara which now serves over 135 businesses and organizations (known as linkers).
Their business makes direct referrals to/from linkers, hosts business gatherings and events, offers discounts and offers creative, marketing strategies, Professional Development sessions and is the creator of “Hello Niagara” Calendar.
Carrie can be reached at 905- 386-6383 or by email at email@example.com or through their website @ www.knowitallniagara.com
Back to Networking articles index page.